Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick and Easy

First of all, these are the flowers that hubby gave me for Valentine's Day. I am always glad when he doesn't get me roses. I love roses other times of the year but I feel they are too overpriced for Valentine's Day.

I have been enjoying these plain socks for my 4 year old niece. As per her pink and purple request this Dye Hard Serendipitous Sock in You had me at "Hello" is perfect. She wants them up over her knees and when I saw her last night they were at her knees. I knit a bit more straight and have now started the ribbing. One extra long sock in two days...Not to shabby for a busy little me.


This is me, using my arm to visualize my niece wearing her long socks over black tights.
And yes I am a little envious too, thinking I would love a pair of tall stripey socks socks for myself.

No comments: